From Corporate Developer to Technology Whiz
In 2010, I started a blog. A personal blog that became my therapy. In 2017, I created an Etsy business and a personal development blog. Then in 2019 I started my very own web development business full time and I've never looked back.
Now, I could never go back to working the "traditional" job. After 10 years of corporate for companies including NASDAQ, it was time to use my MS for something else.
I help small business owners transform their businesses by using innovative marketing technology to land higher level clients and I love every minute of it.
Our team helps to uncover your brand voice and to use it to grow. Through converting websites and uncover the technology possibilities for your business.
Now for the details:
- Bachelors in Software Engineering with a web development focus
- Masters in Software Engineering
- First student to complete a 5 year dual degree program
- Completed a full range of digital marketing courses
- Worked for the web development team at NASDAQ
- Developer for Water’s Corp, a scientific instrumentation company
- In charge of user experience of an FDA regulated software product at One Hill Solutions
- Blog owner of Parent Smarter, Not Harder
- Ten years in software and website development
- Launched two businesses that relied completely on digital marketing
- Podcaster at Tea with Jennifer
- Designs and develops websites for small business owners
- Extensive research in current web development techniques
- Master at digital marketing
- Mom of a spirited toddler
- Pet owner of a fluffy golden retriever — a notorious sock thief
- Refuses to get an iPhone
Our goal is to help bring your business dreams into reality by providing a professional and authoritative online presence through your website, and increasing your visibility through your marketing efforts.
And we help you see the possibility for your business while empowering you to take control of the technology.
We spark ideas, and help evolve your business so you can have the business you always envisioned.
Listen to the podcast today and get tips and tricks about technology, working from home, and business.
It's possible to use tech in a human way. Creating a human centered website design and marketing plan is the first step.