From Corporate Developer to
Digital Marketing Master
In 2010, I started a blog, a personal blog that became my therapy. In 2017, I created an Etsy business and a personal development blog. Then in 2019 I started my very own web development business full time and I've never looked back.
With so many mixed messages out there when it comes to marketing, I flailed around and made every mistake in the book. But with each mistake, I learned priceless lessons that I now teach others.
Now, I could never go back to working the "traditional" job. After 10 years of corporate for companies including NASDAQ, it was time to use my MS for something else.
I help small business owners transform their businesses by creating revitalized marketing strategies to land higher level clients and I love every minute of it.
Together, we apply the 5 Marketing Magnets to your business and take massive action. Through action sessions, we power through your action list and get it done without waiting weeks or months for something like a new website.
These are tried and true methods that I apply to my own business every day. I walk the walk and want you to do the same.
Now for the details:
- Bachelors in Software Engineering with a web development focus
- Masters in Software Engineering
- First student to complete a 5 year dual degree program
- Completed a full range of digital marketing courses
- Certified through Digital Marketer
- Worked for the web development team at NASDAQ
- Developer for Water’s Corp, a scientific instrumentation company
- In charge of user experience of an FDA regulated software product at One Hill Solutions
- Two time blog writer, Etsy shop owner, and web designer
- Ten years in software and website development
- Launched two businesses that relied completely on digital marketing
- Podcaster at Tea with Jennifer
- Designed and developed websites for small business owners - and learned you need MORE than a website
- Extensive research in current web development techniques
- Master at digital marketing
- Mom of a spirited toddler
- Pet owner of a fluffy golden retriever — a notorious sock thief
- Refuses to get an iPhone
My goal is to help bring your business dreams into reality by providing a professional and authoritative online presence.
Most people skip marketing steps because they are bombarded with messages day in and day out of what they should be doing but they miss steps along the way
I help you clear it all up, spark ideas, and help evolve your business so you can have the business you always envisioned.
Do you want to learn more? Check out my background story or fill out the form below to contact me today.
Check Out Tea with Jennifer
Listen to the podcast today and get tips and tricks about technology, working from home, and business.
It's possible to use tech in a human way. Creating a human centered website design and marketing plan is the first step.